How to Make The World’s Best Moisturizing Foaming Soap
The recipe below will make the best, most luxurious foaming hand soap you have ever experienced. Also, it will make the exact amount of soap you need to fill your bottle (which is now out of sight under your sink). And best of all, this is natural and organic soap for a fraction of the price you would pay at retail.
Things you will need:
A glass measuring cup (at least 2 cups), ¼ cup measuring cup and a teaspoon
The ingredients are as follows:
1. Unscented Castile Soap
2. Fractionated Coconut Oil
3. Essential Oil of Your Choice
Note: You can obtain any of these locally, or order online.
We like natural and organic ingredients. This is what we use in our home:
1. Fill the glass measuring cup with 1-3/4 cups of water.
2. ¼ cup of unscented castile soap.
3. Add 2 teaspoons fractionated coconut oil.
4. Add 5-15 drops of your favorite essential oil.
5. Stir to mix (with your ¼ cup measuring cup to rinse it out).
6. Unscrew the Foaming Pump Head (see installation video).
7. Pour the soap from the top into the black tube (which fills the 17oz bottle exactly).
8. Screw back on the pump head. Remember: Don’t over tighten.
All done! Now just pump a few times and experience the most wonderful foaming hand soap ever made.
Thank you for being our customer! We appreciate your business.
Michael & Suzanne